Livella Floor Heating Sydney are based on the Northern Beaches and are offering an opportunity for a reliable, hardworking person who will be trained in in-slab and on-slab floor heating installations and associated works.
Livella Floor Heating Sydney provide installation services all over Sydney, including Western Sydney, North Coast, Central Coast and Illawarra. There is potential for the right candidate to progress to supervisor of installation team.
Reporting To: John Amiradaki (Director)
Hours of Work: Flexible (24 – 40 hours)
Salary: Contact us for more info
– Installer of on slab and in slab underfloor heating systems.
– Maintain a clean and tidy workspace.
– Always leave site clean.
– Always represent Livella Floor Heating in a positive manner.
– Always keep yourself organised.
– Wear a Livella shirt to represent the business.
– Take responsibility and care for tools and materials.
– Maintain a clean, tidy and organised vehicle.
– Photograph and email jobs to headoffice.
– Attention to detail.
– Diligent, methodical and careful approach to tasks.
– Organisational skills.
– Time Management skills.
– Communication skills.
– Ability to work with all team members.
– Ability to multi-task and set priorities.
– Excellent listening skills.
– Focused on security of sensitive information.
– Excellent standards of personal presentation.
Please send through your CV via email for our consideration, we will contact you shortly to organise an interview.
Call: John – 0412 448 093 OR Nick 0402 461 983